Why Choose LL.M
Master of Laws
- An LL.M. degree helps candidates to boost their careers. It helps them to develop their knowledge and skills. Possessing an LL.M. degree automatically upgrades your CV. Upgradation of CV is in a way boosting self-confidence.
- Candidates who wish to pursue a Ph.D. or do postgraduate research need a master’s degree as it is one of the most important requirements for enrolment. Hence an LL.M. degree is said to be a step closer to Ph.D.
- An LL.M. degree gives an excellent chance for studying abroad. Most of the master’s programs are designed in such a way that candidates could study abroad and also gain an internship experience in a foreign country.
- Candidates with international experience have more chances of getting hired. The reason is that employers think that they are hiring someone who is open-minded and can easily adapt to the surrounding environment.
- Career Prospects
Teaching is a great profession. But teaching law could be challenging with a bachelor’s degree alone. An LL.M. degree helps candidates pursue a career in teaching. Law professors train aspiring attorneys in a variety of areas like courtroom practices, legal codes, etc.
- Research Skills During an LL.M. degree candidates spend hours of legal research that is really needed to improve their skills as a legal professional. It helps them to analyze the law, draft legal documents, provide new findings, etc.
Candidates can pursue their LL.M. degree in specializations such as Civil Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Tax Law, Commercial Law, International Law, Labour Law, Real Estate Law, Intellectual Property Law and many more. The most popular specialization is Criminal Law. Specialization helps candidates to become experts in their selected field thus opening new career opportunities and employability options.
- Legal Knowledge
With the increasing evolution of the legal landscape, there is an increased demand for attorneys and lawyers. An LL.M. degree helps candidates learn and master in law development. It increases their confidence while discussing legal developments.
- Earning Potential
Achieving an LL.M. degree is an amazing way to boost one’s CV. It keeps one well-informed about the concerns evolving in the legal market. However, pursuing LL.M. from a prestigious college like SLRTCL, one ought to raise their earning potential. Your job prospects and earning potential will depend on the entire blend of the kind of LL.M. you complete, your specialization and your years of legal experience as a professional.
Why Choose SLRTCL To Pursue LL.M.
Shree L. R. Tiwari College of Law (SLRTCL) is an elegant gem in the necklace of the Rahul Education Society. Located in the vibrant financial capital of India, SLRTCL is committed to imparting a rigorous and multi-disciplinary legal education with a view to producing world-class amenities for law professionals and academicians. Over the years, SLRTCL has evolved an integrated approach that ensures the right blend of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities along with the prescribed academic curriculum at respective levels.
With a view to imparting an in-depth knowledge and expertise of law, and producing competent Academicians and Lawyers, SLRTCL took the initiative to commence Post Graduate Course in Law. The LL.M. program of SLRTCL is keen to attract intellectually curious and thoughtful candidates from various legal fields and backgrounds.
SLRTCL’s LL.M. students include lawyers, corporate professionals, government officials, human rights activists, and others. The diversity of the participants in the LL.M. program contributes significantly to the educational experience of all students in the institute.
SLRTCL is offering Three Optional Groups, Criminal Law & Criminal Administration, Business Law & Human Rights. Beyond the extraordinary academic opportunity at SLRTCL, our LL.M. students will regularly and actively participate in many other aspects of student’s life at SLRTCL.